top of page


Please contact the relevant team by sending an email to

The Immigration Supervisors of Panama allow the departure of minors to foreign territory only if they are accompanied by both parents.

In the absence of one or both parents, you are required to have a letter of authorisation to travel.

The letter can only be authenticated if one of the parents is present at the Consulate.



  • Copy of the Passport of both parents.

  • Copy of the Passport of the minor.

  • The flight itinerary

  • If a guardian (rather than the parents) is travelling with the minor, we require his/her passport. 


The cost for authenticating a document is £30.00, payable to: "Consulate General Panama". (Bank Transfer only GBP).

Back to Services

bottom of page