Different services have different requirements. However, there are a few guidelines to be considered valid for all applications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU APPLY
- We are able to receive your applications by email.
- All documents should be sent in PDF format.
- Biometrics details (photo and signature) should not exceed 5MB in size.
- Photos must have a white background.
- Photos should not be older than 6 months
- Photos should have a resolution of between 600 and 1200 pixels.
- Photos should show the seafarer in an upright and centred position looking at the camera. Photos with spectacles or glasses, long earrings, hair clips or headbands will not be accepted. Ears should always be visible.
- Photos should be taken without turbans, cap or hats, unless these are worn on religious grounds, in which case the face must remain totally visible.
Requirement for Certification and CoC renewal:
Requirementls for Ratings:
Requirements for MOU/MODU:
*Please bear in mind the difference between an MOU and a non-MOU position is the ability to work on board of sea-going vessels as opposed to working on fixed platforms. As requirements may change according to one or the other category, you are more than welcome to consult any of our team members in case of doubt.
Requirements for Pleasure Craft Crew Members: